Story Updated Fri May 24 21:31:08 PDT 2013
Advocate: Military transfer policy hurt Vancouver sex assault victim
A Vancouver woman who says her life was in danger after being raped twice at a Texas Air Force base says she's been further victimized by military policies about sexual assault.
- Police: Student, 17, built explosive device to detonate at high school
- Portland's dive team, crucial in rescuing people from submerged cars, to be cut
- Watch: Surveillance video shows collapse of Skagit River bridge
- Columbia River Crossing debate influenced by I-5 bridge collapse
- 'Horrified' trucker watches I-5 bridge collapse behind him
- Creating a Rose Festival float for the ages
- New doc confirms that UO president met with NCAA committee
- Local woman dreams up 'TurboPUP' - a Power Bar for dogs
- Collapse survivor: 'It was a rough day. I'm glad to be breathing'
- More top stories...