Story Updated Wed Jun 19 07:40:44 PDT 2013
Nasty truck crash closes major highway ramp through Portland
Investigators are still trying to figure out exactly what happened, but said it appears the truck collided with a vehicle on the ramp. It then rolled and fell 65 feet. Crews expect re-open the westbound I-84 ramp to northbound I-5 before the end of the morning commute.
- Memorial for boy who died on Rocky Butte disappears
- I-5 Skagit River bridge reopens less than 4 weeks after collapse
- Mayors, including Hales, seek limits for soda buys with food stamps
- Multnomah County GOP finds raffling rifle good way to raise $$$
- Obama: 'Lives have been saved' by NSA programs
- Some worry service will suffer under city's proposed fire crew plan
- One arrested, one at large in The Great Watermelon Heist of 2013
- Italy's high court bashes Amanda Knox acquittal
- One dead, another injured in Hwy 30 crash
- More top stories...