Puff Pastry Pinwheels
Yield: 1 roll or about 20 pinwheels
Recipe Courtesy: Chef John Paulk, Mezzaluna Fine Catering
2. Spread a thin layer of mustard on puff pastry sheet staying away from pastry edges.
3. Cover with the salami slices, slightly overlapping and leaving a ½ inch border around edges.
4. Sprinkle with the cheese.
5. Roll pastry, tightly, from long side. Pinch seams to seal and tuck ends under.
6. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and chill for at least two hours. Then slices into ½ inch pieces. (Can be
7. Bake on parchment-lined sheet pan for 10-15 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool slightly before serving. Great for a quick hors d’oeuvre.