Flourless Chocolate Cake
Perfect for a Valentine's Day dessert.
1. Melt chocolate in double boiler.
2. Beat the eggs.
3. Mix the sugar and cream in with the eggs.
4. Mix in the melted chocolate. Stir well.
5. Grease the terrine mould with cooking spray. Place the terrine in a water bath.
6. Put the water bath with terrine into the oven at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
7. Once removed from the oven, let it cool for 10 minutes. Cut around the edges and dump out onto plate. Use cookie cutter to make shapes.