Cowboy Cook's Twice Baked Potatoes
- 6 large russet potatoes
- ¾ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- ½ cup butter
- 1 ½ cup sour cream
- ¾ cups half and half
- 1 cups cooked, diced Painted Hills All Beef bacon
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- salt to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 450°.
- Wash and slice potatoes in half lengthwise.
- On a lightly oiled cookie sheet, place potatoes face down and bake until tender. (reduce heat in oven to 375°)
- Scoop potato flesh into large bowl and mash by hand.
- Fold in half and half, butter, bacon, cheeses, salt, and onions. Mix well.
- Stuff potato shells with mixture. Add extra cheese on top.
- Place in oven at 375° to reheat for 8-10 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
for a free download of the latest Adobe Flash Player.