Reduced Fat Macaroni & Cheese
- 2 cups Fat-free milk
- 2½ cups Shredded, reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 1 1/3 cups Fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 tsp. Black pepper
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 2½ cups Cooked macaroni
- ¼ cup Minced onion
- 1 ea. Tomato sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Breadcrumbs
- In a blender or food processor, combine the milk, cheeses, mustard, salt, pepper, and paprika. Cover and process until creamy.
- Pour into a bowl; stir in macaroni and onion.
- Meanwhile combine parmesan and breadcrumbs in a small bowl
- Transfer to a 1½ qt. baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Fan tomato slices over the top and sprinkle with breadcrumb topping.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until heated through and top is crusty.
for a free download of the latest Adobe Flash Player.