Yields: 5 dozen cookies Preparation Time: 20 min. Chill Time: 2 hrs. Cooking Time: 10 min.
2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenheit. Prepare cookie sheets by lining with Silpat or parchment paper.
2. Sift all dry ingredients and spices together in a large mixing bowl. Cream olive oil and agave nectar together until smooth.
3. In a separate bowl beat eggs together and then add olive oil mixture. Mix well. Add molasses, applesauce, vanilla and yogurt and mix well again.
4. Add raisins, cranberries and almonds. Mix well. You may have to use your own clean hands coated lightly with olive oil to mix this properly. The dough should form a ball.
5. Wrap with plastic and refrigerate for an hour or two. Remove from refrigerator.
6. Using a soup spoon, make small balls with the batter. Place on cookie sheet and press down lightly with a fork. Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned.