Crispy Chicken Bites
Yield: 20-24 nuggets Preparation Time: 15 min. Cook Time: 10-15 min.
3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts weighing about 6 oz. each
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare baking sheet by lining with parchment paper or coating lightly with cooking spray.
2. Cut chicken breasts into nugget-sized pieces, about 1 1/2 inches square. Set aside.
3. Next combine all dry ingredients in a large container with a tightly fitting lid. Shake well. This is your coating mixture.
4. Combine water and egg in a medium bowl. Dip each piece in the water/egg-white mixture. Then dip each piece in the coating mixture. Make sure each piece is well coated.
5. Place on the baking sheet. When all of your chicken has been coated and your backing sheet is full, place in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden.
Clean-Eating Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
1 1/2 tsp honey
1. Mix well.