This recipe courtesy of The Cowboy Cook
- 8 red skinned potatoes, about 2 inches long, unpeeled, scrubbed
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped (or 1 tsp. crumbled dried)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 large cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- diced red and yellow bell peppers (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut the potatoes in quarters and place in bowl. Add 1and 1/2 teaspoon rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried. Pour 2 and 1/2 teaspoons olive oil over them. Using a rubber spatula, toss potatoes until they are well coated and the rosemary is evenly distributed.
- Place them in single layer on a heavy baking sheet; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 15 minutes, turning every 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix garlic with remaining 1/2 teaspoon oil. Add to potatoes and continue roasting for 10 to 15 minutes, or until potatoes are crisp and browned and easily pierced with a fork.
- Transfer to serving dish, season with fresh pepper and remaining 1-1/2 teaspoon rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried.