From the kitchen of Chef Tse
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup flat leaf Italian parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut in half horizontally
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a food processor, mix together garlic, parsley, breadcrumbs, olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper, until finely ground, about 45 seconds.
- Spoon one heaping tablespoon of breadcrumbs onto cut side of each tomato and press lightly with back of spoon.
- Reserve remaining breadcrumbs for another use.
- Place tomatoes in an oiled 8x8 baking dish and bake 10 minutes.
- Turn heat down to 400 degrees and bake another 10 minutes.
- Remove tomatoes from oven and let cool 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
for a free download of the latest Adobe Flash Player.