• 1/4 cup red palm oil
• 2 purple onions, peeled and diced
• 6 to 8 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 pound grass-fed ground beef or bison
• 1 green pepper, seeded and diced
• 1 red pepper, seeded and diced
• 1 green chile, seeded and minced
• 2 Tbsp chili powder
• 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 6 cups crushed tomatoes
• 2 cups pre-cooked beans - pinto, aduki, kidney, navy - mix 'em up!
• 1 twelve ounce bottle of Omission IPA (gluten-free micro brew)
• 1 Cup chopped cilantro
• Sea Salt
In a large soup pot, over medium heat - melt the red palm oil and saute onions, garlic and peppers until soft and fragrant. Add ground meat and cook until brown. Stir in spices. Add the remaining ingredients except for the cilantro. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to low - simmer until all veggies are tender. Before serving, stir in the cilantro. Serve with a dollop of sour cream.