Holiday Gifts from Lands' End
Looking for a great gift for someone on your list? Then look to Lands' End. Kevin Lennox joined us to show off items for everyone on your gift list:
- Fleece Travel Throw and Sham- $29.50 Even if you don’t travel that much you’ll love this fleece throw and sham. Notonly is it super comfortable with it’s soft, warm fleece, but it’s multifunctional aswell. The blanket comes with a case that doubles as a sham, so you can usethis as pillow or a blanket, whichever one you need. And you can evenmonogram it to add that little extra personal touch.
- Squall Ice Scraper Mitt- $19.50 This is one of those items you look at and wonder "why hasn’t anyone thoughtof this before?" Everyone ends up scrapping their windshield at some pointduring the cold weather season, but this year Lands’ End has made it muchsimpler by combining a mitten with the scraper. No more cold, wet frozenfingers while trying to scrape your car clean. Now it’s all in one!
- Peppermint Crunch Cookies- $22.50 This next gift is great because it works for just about everybody on your list.These peppermint crunch cookies are a Lands’ End holiday tradition and onceyou taste one you’ll know why. They’re delicious chocolate wafers covered inpeppermint that melt in your mouth. They also come in this great tin, that youcan re-use over and over!
- Long Sleeve Cashmere Tee’s- $69.50, Cashmere Cable Mittens- $49.50, Cashmere Cable Scarf- $138.00, Cashmere Cable Hat- $49.50 For the lady in your life, nothing says love like cashmere, and Lands’ End has abunch of different cashmere options to choose from. From their sumptuouscashmere t-shirts to hats, mittens and scarves, you’ve got tons of options in ahuge array of colors that are sure to please her this season.
- Boys Pullover Hoodie- $24.50 Keep the boys in your life warm and stylish this holiday with these great pulloverhoodies. They’re made with super soft cotton, and feature cool graphics on thefront that any boy is sure to love. The kangaroo pocket in front will also keeptheir hands toasty.
- Girls Pom Pom Hat & Gloves- $14.50 each- Girls Colorblock Scarf- $19.50 Little girls always love something bright and fun, thankfully these accessories areas warm as they are colorful. They’re a great way to have your kids stay warmwhile still looking great. And they come in a huge range of colors, so thatspecial little is bound to find just her color.
- Women’s Luxe Down Jacket- $129.50 This jacket that features a stylish faux fur trimmed hood and trench coat detailsthat will keep her nice and dry with Lands’ End’s patented DriOff finish. Butinside it’s fill with 600 fill powder down to keep out winter’s deepest freeze. Myfavorite part is the belt around the waist, so she’ll never feel like the Michelinman in this puffy jacket.
- FlightWise Backpack- $79.50 This backpack is the perfect gift for that traveling guy in your life. As carry-onluggage it fits all standard overhead storage and under the seat. Includes ahandy Travel Kit that meets all TSA guidelines. This backpack features twocompartments, one padded for a laptop and two outside zip pockets.Personalize this gift with a monogram for extra touch of holiday cheer.
For more information, visit the Lands' End website.
for a free download of the latest Adobe Flash Player.