Timeless Fashion Pieces
Even though a new year is around the corner and everyone wants a fresh start there are certain items that should stay in your closet.
1. White Button Down Shirt- from a loose fit to a structured tailored fit.
2. Dark Boot Cut Jeans- make sure they are heavier, have some stretch, and no details.
3. Black Pumps - from pointy toe to round, comfort is key.
4. Black Button-Front Cardigan - a hip length is ideal because it's riight in the middle and as hem trends go up and down, this remains classic.
5. Black Blazer - from fitted to boyfriend fit, again make sure it's about hip length and has a great fit around shoulders and back.
6. Must Have Belts: Wrap (Obi Belt) and skinny belt. - Obi Belts are usually one-size belts so as trends change and belts are moved from high-waist to down on hips, this belt moves with them. Skinny belts are very similar due to them being knotted if worn high or buckled on hips through belt loops.
With classic wardrobe pieces you really need to focus on quality and a perfect fit for your body. These are items that may be higher in cost, but in the long run it's the base to your wardrobe and you will wear the items the most over time.
Before you clean out your closet for the new year, you should know which things you already own that might be considered timeless. Fashion Stylist Vanessa Urenda joined us with her list of pieces that never go out of style.