If you can’t be with the one you love, love the one you’re with-- that would be YOU! Self-esteem coach Laure Redmond, author of the book Feel Good Naked, joined us to share why self love is the answer to your greatest challenges and problems.
- Explore. Dream. Discover. Don’t put off something you want to do because you don’t have anybody to do it with. As Mark Twain once said, “sail away from the safe harbor, catch the trade-winds in your sail.”
- Stop condemning others. When you speak negatively about another human being, you are not only chipping away at their well being, you are eating away at your own core ~ think of it as zapping your joy with an electric fly swatter.
- Delete your in-box. There is no value to hanging on to past emails or voice mails that track the personal injuries in your life. Nothing sabotages your own best life more then hanging on to something that is no more. Throw out your trash and start fresh.
- Give up fatal attractions. To live your life with jealousy or longing is a humongous waste of time. Instead, concentrate on opportunities that make you more interesting.
- Wrong is wrong ~ own it. Take responsibility for your wrongs and move forward with power, passion and purpose. You can either be right or you can be in a relationship.
- Don’t worry about it. Worrying is like cancer ~ it’s something that eats away at optimism. Instead of worrying, take strategic steps to begin to repair and rebuild the things you’re worried about.
- What occupies your mind occupies your time. If your thoughts are not in alignment with your goals & desires, its time to mentally re-boot, think of it as a mental workout. What you think is what you create, so why not get in the best mental shape of your life.
For more information, visit Laure's website.