Whether the man in your life is 4 or 44, chances are he likes gadgets and things that taste good!
We had Amy Sewell from Shop With Style here with suggestions for boys of all ages.
Here were her suggestions:
- Steak Sampler from Omaha Steaks – catalog/online – www.omahasteaks.com
- Men’s NFL Hooded Team Jacket from KingSize (men’s big & tall sizes; catalog/online only) – www.kingsizedirect.com
- ThermaCare HeatWraps – available at drug/discount stores – great stocking stuffer for guys who overdo it on various sports – www.thermacare.com
- Socks/Underwear/T-Shirts from Jockey (online and various retailers, but I’ll only mention the web site) – the classic stocking stuffer – www.jockey.com
- DaVinci Chianti – wine shops/groceries – tasty stocking stuffer for foodies and wine lovers
- Cyclops Visor – from Windlass Studios (online only) – for the X-Men fans, this visor is from the company that produces props and replicas of famous props from various TV shows and movies – www.windlassstudios.com
- Vegas Movie Studio and Music Studio Software from Sony Creative Software (online from Sony and in stores at various retailers – www.sonycreativesoftware.com
- Retro Record Player from HomeDecorators.com (online only) – great gift for those nostalgic for the days of vinyl records – www.homedecorators.com.
- DVDs from Columbia House (online only) – www.columbiahouse.com
- Marshmallow Shooter from The Lighter Side (catalog/online only) – www.lighterside.com
- Fein Multimaster from Woodcraft – Woodcraft, a chain of woodworking stores that also publishes a magazine and has a catalog/online business, does have a store in Tigard. – retail price $389.99. www.woodcraft.com
For more visit her website.