Dr. Michael Friedrichs: How to Become a Better Decision Maker
By AM Northwest Staff
Having a hard time making decisions?
We chatted with Dr. Michael Friedrichs about how to become a better decision maker.
Here are some helpful tips on making good decisions:
(1) Make lots of little decisions to gain confidence.
(2) Let every part of you speak up (wear 5 different hats).
(3) Make pro vs. con lists that include importance and urgency.
(4) Do Research. The best choice will often present itself.
(5) Talk to people who have made similar decisions, and be open to opinions.
(6) Relax and let others drive now and then.
New Leaves Clinic is a mental health boutique that serves children, adults and couples. To learn more about Dr. Michael Friedrichs or New Leaves Clinic, please call 503-274-0996, or visit here.