Oregon US Senate Debate
By AM Northwest Staff
Promise King, the executive director of the Oregon League of Minority Voters and Mark Truax of Pacific University joined us to talk about the debate on Sunday being covered by KATU.
1. To give voters the opportunity to hear the platforms of the leading Democratic candidates for the U.S. Senate race in Oregon.
2. Candidates David Loera, Jeff Merkley, Candy Neville and Steve Novick. KATU-TV Channel 2 anchor Steve Dunn will moderate.
3. Sunday, April 27, at Pacific University’s Forest Grove campus. It will take place in the Taylor-Meade Performing Arts Center in McCready Hall. Doors will open at 3 p.m. for ticketed general admission seating. The doors will close promptly at 3:50 p.m. with the debate starting at 4 p.m. and ending at 5 p.m.
4. Pacific University, KATU-TV Channel 2 and the Oregon League of Minority Voters
5. They must be ordered in advance by contacting the Oregon League of Minority Voters at firstname.lastname@example.org or (503) 289-7520. There will not be any tickets available at the door.
6. Tickets are free
7. A new non-profit, non-partisan group founded in Portland to advocate for public policies that uniquely impact all people of color throughout Oregon. Its board is a concerned group of volunteers and leaders from a broad cross-section of the community.