A new survey found that 88 percent of women want to change something about their appearance, and 40 percent of them have looked into cosmetic surgey. Yet 85 percent say they would make changes if they could do it without the physical and financial pain. Shopzilla's online shopping expert, Helen Malani, shows us how this can be done.
Helen's FIVE ways to make drastic changes to your appearance, all for under $100 – a mere fraction of the cost of cosmetic procedures.
· Instead of spending $2,982 for liposuction, try a super slimmer for under $50!
· Instead of paying hundreds or thousands at the salon, consider do-it-yourself hair extensions you can buy online. Go from curly to bangs to long, straight hair.
· You can pay up to $1,400 for mink eyelash extensions in fancy New York salons, or you can choose pairs starting under $2.00 a pop.
· According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, butt implants increased 62% from 2006 to 2007 and the cost for the average surgery runs a steep $4722
· With almost half a million (451,100) women opting for breast augmentation or lifts in 2007 alone, the bust line is clearly where a lot of women spend their time focused. But instead of shelling out the $4,000 for a boob job, try a water bra or other breast-enhancing bra. They’re a long way from yesterday’s Kleenex.
For more Information visit their website.