Amy Sewell joins us to share her favorite Halloween tricks and treats for all ages.
“Halloween Tricks & Treats”
1. Tips for Halloween safety:
4. Rising Reaper – This remote control “reaper” rises to three feet tall growling “Welcome to the graveyard!” followed by laughter and spooky music.
5. Singing Frog Candy Bowl – The frog on this candy bowl, shown mid-dissection, makes his presence known as people reach for goodies.
6. Animated Striking Snake – The name says it all. Get too close, and he’ll strike out, hissing with glowing red eyes.
7. Pumpkin Spice Truffles, Halloween Gift Box and Chocolate Cat
8. Halloween Photo Books – Preserve fun Halloween memories with these customized books!