Laure Redmond, Self-Esteem Coach and author of Feel Good Naked, joined us to share her "Ten Rules to Live and Love By":
- Relax when times get tough; assuming that "this too shall pass" allows you to roll with the punches.
- See your partner through the lens of love rather than fear.
- Recognize that the dynamic of the relationship is the reflection of what you need to learn.
- Honor your partner's path and allow them the space to find their own way. This sends a clear message of respect.
- Stop pointing fingers at others, while always focusing on what they’re not doing right – Instead, singularly focus on your choices and results.
- Be grateful for what you have. This zeros in on what is working, which in turn magnetizes more of the same.
- Follow the path of your own creativity. This keeps you attuned to that which moves and inspires you.
- When you don't know how to handle a problem, clear the air of energy blocks that might be fueling the bad cycle. Take a shower, change your clothes, tidy up your office, vacuum the living room, open a window, change the sheets on your bed.
- Be willing to forgive yourself and your partner and to make amends when necessary. Know that this is an ongoing process of cleanup.
- Keep up your personal growth, keep your mind sharp and your awareness keen.
For more information, visit Laure's website.