"Make Every Day A Friday"
It’s Monday morning and you roll over to turn off your alarm. Do you smile
Here are her 6 Ways to Make Every Day a Friday in 2010
1. Shake off the “It’s Just a Job” Attitude—Start by noting how much time you spend at work!
2. Take Inventory—What do you like and don’t like about your job? Hating your job can be a gift if you understand what specifically needs to go and what can stay.
4. Dream—What would you do without pay? How can you bring more of that into your life now? Into your current job?
5. Follow the Energy—What makes you feel vibrant and alive on the job? Track what gives you energy for a week, so that you can angle to do that more. Also track what drains you, so you can develop work-arounds where possible.
6. Be grateful—Every day, note 10 things you’re grateful for by noon and you’ll notice them all day long. Make “thank you” your mantra.
For more on Marina visit her website by clicking here.