Everyday Fashion for 2010
The new year is a great time to take stock of our wardrobes. Fashion Stylist Vanessa Urenda stopped by our studios to show us what's in style for 2010.
Here are Vanessa's Tips:
With a New Year we want to bring in color! Even though we live in the Northwest and will be living through rain and cold for the next four months, we need to freshen up our wardrobe with bright key pieces that are functional and keep us warm.
1. Trend: Perfect Coat (get rid of your big hooded sweater or maybe just leave it in the closet until it's time to sit on the coach)
2. Trend: Perfect Cardigan/Sweater Dress (get rid of that big turtle neck sweater and bring in a clean sweater dress or cardigan)
3. Skinny Jeans/ Boot Cut (Say bye bye to Bell Bottoms, clean skinny jeans are staying)
4. Everyday Silk Blouse (Silk shouldn't be intimidating or worn only on special occasions, it should be mixed with differen't fabrics)
5. It's all about the shoes (these can transfer to professional wear)