"Shop with Style" expert Amy Sewell joined us to show off some great new products to help you pamper your pets.
- Pet Loo and Mini Wee – This “backyard in a box” resembling a patch of grass offers a hygienic way to let your dog “go” indoors – and it is easy to clean! ($149.99/$199.99)
- Cat Massage Center – Appeal to your cat's sense of touch by offering a variety of textures that provide a luxurious pampering experience. It includes a Gum Stimulator that massages and cleans teeth and gums as your cat chews on it; groomers that stimulate face and back glands; and a ripple massager that massages kitty’s head, neck and face area. The Accu-Pressure Mat provides a pressure point paw massage. ($19.99)
- Ba-Da-Beam Cat Toy – Cats love to chase their prey, and your cat will get moving with this automatic circling laser that can be directed toward the floor or a nearby wall. ($15.99)
- Kibble Nibble Dog Toy – This egg-shaped toy randomly dispenses treats as your pet plays. ($19.99)
- Chewish Treats Sunday Brunch – Treat your dog to a Sunday “brunch” with this cute trio of plush, squeaky toys: a blue Kosher bone, a tan bagel with cream cheese, and lox chew toys! ($24)
- Steak Pet Treats – Pet go wild for these delicious treats cut from genuine round steak. ($5.99)
- Pamper Your Pup Gift Set – The kids will love making gourmet dog biscuits with this all-natural mix, and cutting out the biscuits with adorable bone-shaped cutters! ($14.95)