Breast Cancer Issues Conference
Thomas Bruner, CEO, Komen for the Cure of Oregon and SW Washington, along with Dr. Nathalie Johnson, Srgical Oncologist and Medical Director for Legacy Breast Health Centers, joined us today for the Breast Cancer Issues Conference.
• Event Date: Saturday, March 9th, 8:00am-4pm
• Location: Oregon Convention Center, Portland Ballroom, 777 NE MLK Jr. Blvd., Portland, OR 97232
• Register online through Friday, March 1st. Some tickets available day-of for an increased price.
• A complete list of sessions and conference information can be found on their website at komenoregon.org.
• Some of the most popular sessions include information on intimacy after breast cancer, support for women with advanced breast cancer and metastatic disease, and navigating relationships as a young survivor, among many others.
• The Breast Cancer Issues Conference offers hope, empowerment and support to all touched by breast cancer.
• It's a conference not meant just for survivors, but also those supporting a loved one with the disease.
• Spouses, partners, friends and family are welcome and encouraged to attend. It's a great opportunity to learn how you can support your loved one going through their journey with breast cancer.
• When going through breast cancer, many women feel alone in their journey. This conference provides a wonderful opportunity for finding support and fellowship with other survivors.
• For this first time ever, Komen is able to offer a full day of sessions in Spanish!
• Can't afford the registration cost? Call us at 503.552.9160 to learn more about scholarships.