Change Your Reality in the New Year
Dating and Life Coach, Donna Dzwonkas, had advice for changing your reality in the new year and opening up the door to the possbility of a new love.
1. Seize the Opportunity to Change your Reality this New Year
Your personality is made up of how you think, act, and feel.
2. Discover What is Not Working in your Life
3. To Break the Habit of Being Yourself – Reinvent a New Self!
4. Your Personality is How People See You.
Ex: I think I cannot attract a loving partner.
My current reality is one of incompetence or insecurity. This is your state of “being”. This is one aspect of your personality and personal reality. You created it yourself!
5. Discipline is Needed to Un-program then Reprogram your Brain
Remember thoughts create your destiny. To achieve a different outcome in your life, think differently. Ex: 2 women married for 20 years and their husband divorces them. One woman looks at the opportunity to start a new life, she experiences new exciting things, she meets a compatible man and moves to Australia to pursue a dream and has a joy filled life.
The other woman goes into victim mentality and always thinks; he ruined my life. I gave him the best years of my life and I spent 2 decades raising a family. She has ill feelings and replays this tape over and over in her mind. As a result she has back problems, she has not had a new relationship and her life does not flow easily. Both women created their own reality by their own thoughts.
6. How to Create a New Environment to Change Your Life?
7. These New Experiences will Begin to Create a New Self