Girly Stocking Stuffers for Under $10
Makeup Artist Kendra Stanton searched local beauty departments to find affordable stocking stuffers for the young ladies on our lists. She stopped by today to share her great ideas -- all for under ten dollars!
Find more great tips and beauty information on Kendra's blog, Citizens of Beauty.
As a kid (and even still), stocking stuffers were one of my favorite things to dump out and rifle through. I knew I was guaranteed to get some sort of beauty products amidst random things like pencils, gum, and maybe tic-tacks. But lets be honest, I was a major girly-girl (not much has changed) and all I really wanted was beauty products! Honestly, I can still remember the baby powder smell of my pink and clear striped roll on perfume I got every year. So, if you have a daughter who is anything like me, she might be feeling the same way. So I put together a list of the perfect stocking stuffer ideas that are under $10.00 each (most can be "couponed" to get a lower price) and would be perfect for your teen girls.1) Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette -- Wet and Wild has been coming out with some great shadows lately that are truly packed with color, crease resistant, and last for hours. So even though this item is only $4.99, you are getting something that acts like it should cost much more.
2) Modella Cosmetic bag -- This cosmetic bag is small enough to fit into a stocking and big enough to hold cosmetics for on the go touch-ups. I am a huge Modella fan (I own about 10) because most of their bags have a plastic covering, so I don’t need to worry about it getting gross on the outside. This cosmetic bag retails for $9.99, I found it for $7.49 and then it was 50% off that! Now is a good time to check those clearance sections.
4) Wet N Wild Fast Dry Nail Color -- For $1.99 a piece, these polishes are a fantastic find! I actually think they did a much better job at staying on my nails than some far more expensive brands. Plus I love that they have a glitter option to layer over a solid shade, this is perfect for the holidays, especially New Years.
6) E.L.F Essential Shine Eraser -- For on the go oil control touch ups, check out this perfect purse essential for any teen. Get rid of the shine without clogging your pores for only $1.00!
8) Eco Tools 6 piece Eye Brush Set -- I have always been impressed with the quality of these brushes attached to a low cost. This Eco-friendly set is perfect to add to that cosmetic bag for on the go touch ups, plus it is only $7.99
9) The Revlon No Pinch Eyelash Curler -- If you are worried about your daughter re-living the experience you had pinching your lash skin, fear not- there is a solution! I have had a much more expensive version of this lash curler, and this one is only $4.49 and just as amazing!
Extra Tip: If you go to your local craft store, you can find clear round ornaments that you can open up and place things inside of. To make these beauty items that much more fun and cute, place them inside these ornaments with some festive tissue paper.