Washington County sheriff’s deputies and Tigard police arrested several people in a prostitution sting earlier this week.
Authorities set up the sting at the Shilo Inn on Northwest Canyon Road on Thursday. Deputies posed as clients and responded to ads on escort websites, according to Sgt. David Thompson with the Washington County Sheriff’s Office. When the suspects showed up at the hotel they were arrested and charged with prostitution.
The sheriff’s office set up the sting after deputies noticed prostitution at the hotel and in the surrounding area, Thompson said.
Deputies arrested five women for prostitution, one man for promoting prostitution and one man for unrelated warrants.
Among those arrested were:
- Erianna L. Jones, 18, of Portland, charged with Prostitution
- Cherish Crone, 30, of Portland, charged with Prostitution
- Aleigha Self, 20, of Portland, charged with Prostitution
- Lakeshia Rivers, 18, of Portland, charged with Prostitution
- Yaminah Oddie-Johnson, 21, of Aloha, charged with Prostitution
- Todd Rutherford, 22, of Portland, charged with Promoting Prostitution
Authorities took the suspects to the Washington County Jail.