PORTLAND, Ore. - If your muscles are tight and you need a little stretching, you might want to head to the Pearl District next weekend for the Stretch 4 Survivors yoga series.
In a charity event for the Pink Lemonade Project (a non-profit organization that helps breast cancer survivors), yoga instructors will be teaching 24 classes in 24 hours.
It all runs from noon on Saturday, April 13 to noon on Sunday, April 14 and it doesn't matter what your level of fitness is - there's something for everyone, whether you are a beginner or an expert.
If you'd like to join in, the cost is $30 for one class or $50 for unlimited classes. All those 18 and under can get in free with one registered parent or guardian. Teams of up to 24 people can get in for $500.
The classes, listed below, are being held at Castaway in the Pearl at 1900 N.W. 18th Avenue.
Saturday, April 13
- 12 p.m. - Sweet Flowing Vinyasa + Live Music
- 1 p.m. - Vinyasa Flow
- 2 p.m. - Human Spirit Blend
- 3 p.m. - Breath Centered Flow Yoga
- 4 p.m. - Song of the Soul: Tibetan Singing Bowls Meditation and Yin Yoga
- 5 p.m. - Imagination Yoga 4 Kids
- 6 p.m. - Slow Flow Vinyasa
- 7 p.m. - Mantra Vinyasa
- 8 p.m. - Yoga Fusion
- 9 p.m. - Dharma Yoga Level II
- 10 p.m. - Prana Flow Vinyasa
- 11 p.m. - Yogic Lore How
Sunday, April 14
- 12 a.m. - Restorative Yoga
- 1 a.m. - Twilight Forrest Yoga
- 2 a.m. - Gentle Hatha Flow
- 3 a.m. - Strong Minds, Flexible Bodies
- 4 a.m. - Gentle Samarya Yoga
- 5 a.m. - From Darkness to Light
- 6 a.m. - Salute to Yourself
- 7 a.m. - Rise and Shine
- 8 a.m. - Yoga with Heart
- 9 a.m. - Chair Yoga
- 10 a.m. - A Forrest Yoga Experience
- 11 a.m. - Detox Flow
If you're interested in going, organizers tell us there are still plenty of spots available.