Fall is a great time to bring the outdoors inside. Interior Designer Lora Coburn showed how to decorate with mini pumpkins, orchard fruit, acorns and branches.
Here are Lora's instructions for the Acorn Tree:
- Items needed: twine, acorns, vase or container, hot glue gun, tree branch, moss, filler rocks
- Cut tree branch and clean all leaves off.
- Insert branch into vase and fill with rocks to anchor the branch.
- Take small piece of twine and glue to acorn to create ornament.
- Hang acorn ornaments on branch and glue on if desired.
- Tie twine around base of vase and fill opening with moss.
For more great ideas from Lora Coburn, check out her blog.