Welcome to the homepage for Canzano's Kids, a monthly series where KATU reporter Anna Canzano will profiling a local child in our community who is looking for a family to adopt him or her.
KATU has teamed up with adoption agency Boys and Girls Aid to bring you these stories.
Boys and Girls Aid has been working since 1885 to find permanent homes for children in the Portland area. You can read more about Boys and Girls Aid on their website.
- Meet Machaela
- Three brothers want a permanent family to call their own
- Crystalanne is a teen with a heart for helping others
- 'I want a mom and a dad, 'cause I haven't had that, ever' ADOPTED!
- DeaQuan is a curious boy and a little competitive
- We want to be adopted today
- Mason's search for a family
- Devyn's story of adoption
- Matt's an aspiring scientist and video game designer ADOPTED!
- Siblings want nothing more than to be together
- Kaylee is a teen with a great spirit and a great mind