Here are the five designers that caught the most attention on Twitter during Sunday's show:
1) Pop star Katy Perry arrived in a sheer gown adorned with music notes. The dress designed by Valentino generated thousands of messages on Twitter.
Mtv.com reports the music notes on the gown come from La Traviata, a Giuseppe Verdi opera.
2) Gucci had the next most talked-about red carpet looks on Twitter, with Taylor Swift sporting a gold gown and Ed Sheeran in a Gucci suit.
3) Madonna and her son were both decked out in Ralph Lauren tuxedos as they arrived at Staples Center.
4) Emilio Pucci, worn by Ciara.
5) Armani, worn by Robin Thicke and Alicia Keys.
Which looks did you like best? Check out more photos in our Grammy Awards Red Carpet gallery and let us know in the comments section below.