Story Updated Fri May 24 17:02:56 PDT 2013
Stone Temple Pilots sue ex-frontman Scott Weiland
Stone Temple Pilots have accused the band's former frontman Scott Weiland of hijacking its name and songs to promote his solo career.
- Netflix looks to hook subscribers with 'Arrested'
- Photos: Stars at the amfAR gala
- Police: Amanda Bynes arrested after tossing bong from window
- Star on ABC's Nashville hails from right here in the Northwest
- Jerry Lewis repeats his distaste for female comics
- Photos: More red carpet looks at Cannes
- CBS up, 'Idol' down as traditional TV season ends
- Emails show AEG lawyer called Jackson a 'freak'
- Review: 'We Steal Secrets' juicy look at WikiLeaks
- Jennifer Lopez to open cellphone stores
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot
- More top stories...