- Story Updated Tue Apr 08 22:51:41 PDT 2014
Prosecutors say glamorous image was front for sex trafficker
Taquarius Ford paints a picture of the Hollywood life in press releases and websites announcing various initiatives.
He says he has a talent agency. He says he represents musicians and people in the entertainment industry. He says he started an organization to keep kids from using drugs.
There are pictures of Ford with Taylor Swift. Ford with Jermaine Jackson. Ford with Nick Cannon. Ford with The Biebs.
It all comes across as borderline glamorous.
Prosecutors say that made it very easy for him to lure young women into his fold.
- Murder case shows what happens when people stay silent
- Joy of bots: Kids "let the world in" and help others
- Cover Oregon and why doesn't anyone say they're sorry?
- Social Security inaction puts neediest of the needy on the brink
- Cop sees 'heartbreaking' loss as meth makes a comeback
- FBI agent focuses on mystery of active shooters
- Illmaculate's immaculate idea on race relations: We can make it better
- Court papers paint picture of fractured Woodburn Police Department
- Audit of Sex Crimes Unit shows progress but "tragic outcomes" still occur
- Police chief credits 'heroes' doing their jobs in arrest of serial hotel robber
- As judge considers settlement, questions remain on dealings with mentally ill
- More top stories...