CLACKAMAS COUNTY, Ore. - A man the Clackamas County Sheriff's Office calls a "serial armed robbery suspect" was taken into custody early Thursday, deputies said in a press release.
Nicholas Alan Davis, 28, was wanted in connection with six armed robberies between December 23 and December 29. Deputies said Davis was armed with a handgun during each robbery.
No one was hurt during any of the robberies, deputies said. One robbery took place on Christmas Day.
The six robbereries took place in Southeast and Southwest Portland, including:
- Dec. 23 at the 7-Eleven, located at 8635 Southwest Barbur Boulevard
- Dec. 24 at the Swan Mart, located at 4440 Southwest Barbur Boulevard
- Dec. 25 at the Plaid Pantry, located at 4516 Southwest Vermont Street
- Dec. 26 at the Hoot Owl Market, located at 6730 Southwest Capitol Highway
- Dec. 26 at the Milwaukie Market, located at 4401 Southeast Milwaukie Avenue
- Dec. 29 at the Woodstock Market, located at 8601 Southeast Woodstock Boulevard
Davis was charged with six counts each of first and second degree robbery. He was taken to the Multnomah County Jail and will be arraigned in court on Friday.
Deputies did not say where Davis was arrested or under what cirumstances.
Anyone with additional information is asked to contact Detective Brent Christensen at 503-823-0842 or Brent.Christensen@PortlandOregon.gov.