PORTLAND, Ore. – Sheriff’s deputies arrested a serial robbery suspect who police said was responsible for 11 Portland robberies in the last two-and-a-half months.
Clackamas County deputies arrested Bradley John Kehm, 43, on Jan. 10 outside a 7-11 store on Southeast McLaughlin Boulevard.
Four of the robberies were at banks or credit unions. Police said Kehm used a replica gun or implied that he had a gun during the robberies. Police nicknamed Kehm “Dopey the Bandit.”
Kehm is linked to the following robberies:
- November 8, 2012, at Value Village, located at 5050 Southeast 82nd Avenue.
- November 14, 2012, at Goodwill, located at 9015 Southeast Powell Boulevard.
- November 14, 2012, at Dotty's, located at 11926 Southeast Division Street.
- November 21, 2012, at Century 16 Theater, located at 4040 Southeast 82nd Avenue.
- December 10, 2012, at Fred Meyer, located at 5035 Southeast 82nd Avenue.
- December 12, 2012, at Subway, located at 1720 Northeast 122nd Avenue.
- December 15, 2012, at Franz Bakery, located at 8440 Southeast 45th Avenue.
- December 21, 2012, at Umpqua Bank, located at 3557 Southeast Hawthorne Boulevard.
- December 27, 2012, at Key Bank, located at 4600 Southeast Woodstock Boulevard.
- December 31, 2012, at Bank of America, located at 24150 Southeast Stark Street.
- January 5, 2013, at Unitus Credit Union, located at 1052 Southeast 96th Avenue.
He was taken to the Multnomah County Jail. He faces nine counts of robbery (2nd degree). Federal charges are pending against Kehm, police said.