Story Updated Wed Jun 19 09:40:31 PDT 2013
Parents' ruse snares 30-year-old man wooing 15-year-old daughter
A father who discovered his 15-year-old daughter was being wooed on Facebook by a man twice her age took matters into his own hands.
- Police arrest man, 19, in connection with gang shooting
- Historic cemetery desecrated by vandals - again
- Bomb squad investigates small explosion behind N. Portland restaurant
- I-5 Skagit River bridge reopens less than 4 weeks after collapse
- Man pleads not guilty to killing girlfriend, putting her body in acid
- One dead, another injured in Hwy 30 crash
- Nasty truck crash closes major highway ramp through Portland
- Memorial for boy who died on Rocky Butte disappears
- Multnomah County GOP finds raffling rifle good way to raise $$$
- U.S. Senate panel OKs renewal of timber county funding
- Mayors, including Hales, seek limits for soda buys with food stamps
- More top stories...