A local dog owner believes her dog died from eating Purina's popular Beneful brand dog food. Earlier this month, a class action lawsuit against Purina was filed in federal court.
Tuesday is Tax Help Day at KATU, where you can call in and ask a panel of experts for help, for free.
Rogue truckers are pushing their limits and putting your safety at risk, from reckless driving for better travel times to taking stimulants to stay awake.
Hydrogen-powered fuel-cell vehicles have long been just a clean-fuel dream, but now several automakers are introducing them.
Consumer Reports Top Pick cars for 2015 are the best of the best of the 270 cars recently tested in 10 of the most popular categories.
Online retail giant Amazon has introduced the Echo. It’s similar to Apple's Siri and Google Now, using voice recognition to respond to your questions and commands. But instead of having to pull out your smart phone, Echo sits in one spot, making it particularly handy in a home or office.
Dreaming of luxury kitchen with a double oven, wine fridge, and built-in cappuccino maker? The Problem Solvers have found a way for you to have a kitchen fit for the rich and famous at a fraction of the price.
Experts say this new version is malicious and crippling, and very hard to stop once it takes over your computer.
The Oregon attorney general wins a large judgment against the now-closed Forever Young med-spa, one of the largest fines ever against an Oregon company.
The KATU Problem Solvers help you find the right nursing home for your loved ones.
The Problem Solvers' e-mail box has been jammed with warnings from county sheriff departments and city police departments about a prevalent scam where crooks win trust and then grab your money.
Oregon lawmakers are working on a bill to stop untrained techs from burning, bruising and damaging people.
KATU test shows insulated bags did not hold kids' lunches at safe temperatures for long enough, even with an ice pack.
It's a smell that permeates throughout her Hillsboro home. And it's so pungent, it makes her physically ill. Is it coming through her pipes?
The company admits it had a bug problem with Cozy Hugs aromatherapy animals, but says it took steps to stop the insect infestations.
A Gresham couple was homeless for months after a Keurig coffee maker sparked a fire, ruining their apartment.
If you see food in your fridge past the date on the package, do you eat it or toss it out?
A local mom wants other parents to check their children's stuffed toys for signs of insects, after she discovers bugs in her daughter's toy.