Story Updated Wed Jun 12 21:21:02 PDT 2013
Roofing contractor is in jail, but what about his customers?
Now that the roofing contractor known for his TV commercials is in jail and his business location is closed what are the ramifications for his customers?
- Low health scores, failures: From Antoni's to Sushi to Go
- Costco, Townsend Farms in the crosshairs over hepatitis A outbreak
- Oregon frozen berry mix recalled after link to hepatitis A
- A day in the life of a restaurant health inspector
- Man accused of bilking his hearing aid customers arrested
- Your guide to cheap summer fun for the family
- Watch for hidden hotel fees when booking your trip online
- You can do something to curb illegal parking in disabled spots
- Women can fight back against scammers
- More men turning to 'steroids for the boardroom'
- Did state employees help pro-fluoride advocates on state time?
- More top stories...