Story Updated Fri Jan 06 14:13:42 PST 2012
Ski the PDXterior: Oregon snow, from A-Lakes to Mount A
Willamette Pass opens for experts and beginners this weekend, Hoodoo offers night skiing and Bachelor boasts 2 inches of fresh on top of four feet at mid-mountain. Plus: Mount Ashland and Anthony Lakes.
- It's corn maze month... are you up for the challenge?
- Tour Oregon on two wheels
- First snow of the season falls in the Cascades
- Panel looks to reduce sea lions' threat to endangered salmon
- Conservationists ask court to stop Ore. wolf kill
- ODFW: Be 'bear aware' during the fall
- Photos: Squirrels doing what squirrels do
- 'Get your deer tags now, don't wait'
- Don't eat toxic berries
- Researcher: Hope, famed Internet bear, is dead
- Owls that have been on the mend are released back into the wild
- More top stories...