Story Updated Fri Jan 30 20:14:34 PST 2015
Kitzhaber: Fiancee's taxes raise legitimate questions
Oregon Gov. John Kitzhaber said Friday that legitimate questions have been raised about his fiancee's taxes after newspaper reports that income from a renewable energy group didn't appear on her tax returns.
- Gov. John Kitzhaber - News Conference - 1/30/2015 - No Future role for Cylvia Hayes in admin.
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for president in '16
- WA House passes judicial review of mental health decisions
- Long way to go for state's 100 percent high school graduation goal
- Openly carried guns banned from public hearings at Wash. Capitol
- As Romney weighs '16 bid, his past donors commit to Jeb Bush
- Closing the wage gap: Governor aims to 'smooth out' the way upward
- Senate pres. pessimistic Oregon session will produce transportation bill
- U.S. Army says reports on Bowe Bergdahl are 'patently false'
- More top stories...