Story Updated Thu Aug 21 20:03:31 PDT 2014
Oregon liquor commission extends 50-cent surcharge
The Oregon Liquor Control Commission is extending a surcharge of 50 cents per bottle for another two years.
- Gov. Kitzhaber takes the Ice Bucket Challenge to raise money to fight ALS
- Citizen panel opposes Oregon's top-two ballot measure
- Texas Gov. Perry booked on abuse of power charges
- Megan Irwin to head Oregon early learning division
- Oregon Senate president wants money to earthquake-proof schools
- Oregon campaign for legal pot announces $2.3M in TV ads
- Paul Allen donates $500K to gun initiative to expand background checks
- 'Your Voice, Your Vote:' Is Oregon’s pot legalization measure in the bag?
- Sen. Wyden calls for surveillance policy shift
- More top stories...