Story Updated Tue Sep 02 08:09:30 PDT 2014
Will low turnout plague November election?
Oregon's voter participation rate hit a near record low for the modern era in the May primary. That begs the question: Why?
- 'Your Voice, Your Vote:' Driver cards for those who can't prove residency
- Campaign Watch: The week in Oregon politics
- 5 things to know about Oregon's 2014 elections
- Bloomberg group donates $1M to gun initiative requiring background checks
- Washington judge upholds small city's pot shop ban
- Wash. gun background check expansion foes to start ads
- Court: Group can't defend Oregon marriage ban
- Federal judge halts key part of Texas abortion law
- Timber contributions boost Richardson's campaign for governor
- More top stories...