Story Updated Wed Nov 26 16:34:21 PST 2014
Oregon appeals ruling that city can ban pot outlets
The state of Oregon is appealing a Circuit Court ruling that a city in the heart of southern Oregon marijuana country can ban medical marijuana dispensaries.
- Oregon food label measure headed for recount
- 'Your Voice, Your Vote:' The coming gun debate in Oregon's Legislature
- Midterm elections get a yawn, but not in Oregon
- Post Election Day push over uncounted ballots narrows GMO vote gap
- First round in Cover Oregon legal fight goes to state
- House intel panel debunks many Benghazi theories
- Obama launches sales mission on immigration
- Oregon GMO measure may be headed for recount
- Obama spurns GOP with expansive immigration orders
- More top stories...