Story Updated Fri Feb 27 16:04:46 PST 2015
State AG temporarily suspends investigation into Kitzhaber, Hayes
Oregon Attorney General Ellen Rosenblum said federal investigators have asked her to suspend her investigation into former Gov. John Kitzhaber and his fiancée, Cylvia Hayes, while they conduct their own.
- Bill dissolving Cover Oregon headed to governor
- Oregon Healthy Teens Survey: 'There are concerning questions'
- Partial shutdown? House rejects Homeland Security funding
- Oregon Senate votes unanimously to outlaw 'revenge porn'
- Oracle lawsuit: Kitzhaber advisers manipulated Cover Oregon
- Cylvia Hayes sues newspaper to block email release
- Obama talks 'Jihadi John', Asia trade, oil trains with KOMO News
- IRS talks with Administration Services director amid Kitzhaber investigation
- Former Cover Oregon leader: Kitzhaber’s a good man, not corrupt
- More top stories...