Story Updated Tue Nov 24 21:47:55 PST 2015
Opponents of Eyman's tax-limiting initiative file new suit in King County
The complaint against Initiative 1366 was filed late Monday in King County Superior Court. It says the measure, which was passed by voters earlier this month, is unconstitutional and is asking the court to throw it out.
- Cap and trade plan to reduce pollution taking shape in Salem
- Shippers still harbor hopes for Port of Portland service
- 'Your Voice, Your Vote': Fear of attack on American soil after Paris
- NBC agrees to give time to 4 Republican candidates
- Sanders invokes MLK legacy as he tries to catch Clinton
- Carson backs off claims of American Muslims cheering 9/11
- Trump, Carson ratchet up heated rhetoric about Muslims
- Gov. Kate Brown's chief of staff resigns
- Clinton proposes tax break for caregivers
- More top stories...