Story Updated Wed Jul 30 08:11:53 PDT 2014
Clark County to gauge interest on 3rd Columbia bridge
With a 2-1 vote, Clark County commissioners have approved placing an advisory vote on November's ballot to gauge public interest on a third bridge over the Columbia River.
- Gov. Kitzhaber issues oil train safety review
- Class size initiative makes Washington ballot
- Portland's new marijuana task force gets ready for more legal pot
- Boehner lauds doc who saved Wash. lawmaker's baby
- GMO labeling requirement initiative qualifies for Oregon ballot
- Voters could decide how to pay for millions in repairs to Portland parks
- President Obama arrives in Seattle for fundraising visits
- Washington U.S. senators seek emergency wildfire fighting money
- Initiative to legalize marijuana will go on Oregon ballot in November
- More top stories...