Story Updated Fri Nov 21 18:46:37 PST 2014
Post Election Day push over uncounted ballots narrows GMO vote gap
On Friday afternoon, Measure 92 was trailing by just 1,100 votes out of more than 1.5 million — a spread of less than 0.1 percent. Oregon law requires a recount if the margin is within 0.2 percent.
- First round in Cover Oregon legal fight goes to state
- House intel panel debunks many Benghazi theories
- Obama launches sales mission on immigration
- Oregon GMO measure may be headed for recount
- Obama spurns GOP with expansive immigration orders
- Defying GOP, Obama to spare 5M from deportation
- Democrats preparing for Hillary Clinton campaign
- Expanding background checks for gun buyers in Oregon
- Before Snowden, a debate inside NSA
- More top stories...