Story Updated Thu Sep 03 23:16:43 PDT 2015
Marion County Circuit Court judge refusing to perform same-sex marriage
Judge Vance D. Day is under investigation by the Oregon Commission on Judicial Fitness and Disability because he won’t perform the marriages, his spokesman Patrick Korten confirmed to KATU.
- Oregon, Oracle spar over copyright infringement claim
- New indictment adds charges against Washington state auditor Kelley
- Trump vows no third-party bid, will back GOP primary winner
- Biden says he's not sure if he will seek presidency
- Gov. appoints acting head of Department of Human Services
- Oracle asks Oregon Supreme Court to drop execs from lawsuit
- Biden testing political waters in Florida
- Rubio touts end to oil-export ban, bemoans EPA in Oklahoma
- Kentucky clerk's defiance is a test for GOP rivals
- More top stories...