Story Updated Wed Oct 29 17:57:25 PDT 2014
Oracle tells lawmakers lawsuit is a waste of money
In a letter sent last week to Senate President Peter Courtney and House Speaker Tina Kotek, Oracle CEO Safra Catz hints that the Legislature should pull funding for the lawsuit.
- 1 in 5 Oregonians have returned ballots
- Democrats fight to keep grip on Oregon Legislature
- Portland Parks Replacement Bond hot topic for November ballot
- Dems rush to save suddenly vulnerable incumbents
- House Republicans make liberal use of Obama in ads
- Watch Oregon's Great Pot Debate
- Congressmen: Newport rescue helicopter closure delayed 15 days
- GMO labeling measure costliest in Oregon history
- Democratic attack ads aim to save Senate majority
- More top stories...