Story Updated Fri Mar 07 15:51:17 PST 2014
Legislature passes bill on banning pot shops
The Oregon Senate voted Friday to let local governments temporarily ban medical marijuana stores.
- Oregon Legislature pushes to adjourn
- Cover Oregon to ask feds for more time, flexibility
- Push is on for adjournment: OHSU on track to get $200M cancer request
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Kitzhaber signs tribal mascot bill
- Oregon Senate votes down class-action bill
- Water sharing deal for Klamath Basin clears another hurdle
- Oregon House OKs temporary pot dispensary bans
- Federal government announces Cover Oregon investigation
- More top stories...