Story Updated Wed Dec 04 10:54:38 PST 2013
Tentative agreement signed in Klamath water wars
Gov. John Kitzhaber and representatives of the Obama administration have signed a breakthrough agreement for sharing scarce water in the Upper Klamath Basin, where irrigation was shut off to ranchers last summer after the Klamath Tribes exercised newly awarded water rights to protect fish.
- Former Washington Democratic official sentenced
- About 61,000 sign up for private insurance in WA
- Missouri US senators press Boeing to build 777X in their state
- Sen. Wyden defends charitable donation tax breaks
- Executive director of Cover Oregon taking medical leave
- 'Your Voice, Your Vote:' Common Core controversy
- For critics of Common Core, educational folly
- Wash. 'high risk' for losing No Child Left Behind waiver
- Inslee calls Boeing work outside state a 'disaster' and a 'big risk'
- More top stories...