Story Updated Wed Jul 01 19:57:07 PDT 2015
Brown signs last of 3 ethics-related bills
Gov. Kate Brown has signed the last of three ethics-related bills she requested after Gov. John Kitzhaber resigned amid an influence-peddling scandal.
- Oregon Senators pass bill tracking toxic chemicals in toys
- Oregon lawmakers advance tax credit extensions
- Wash. governor signs state budget, avoids government shutdown
- Legal marijuana opponent 'appalled' with implementation of Measure 91
- FACT CHECK: When Chris Christie tells it like it isn't
- $15 minimum wage backers turn in 1st set of signatures
- Marijuana bills advance in Oregon Senate
- Senate advances bill publishing school's vaccination rates
- California governor signs strict school vaccine legislation
- More top stories...