Story Updated Fri Jul 31 18:45:05 PDT 2015
Mayor Hales heads to D.C. to deliver anti-Arctic drilling message
In the wake of Portland’s protest over Arctic drilling, Mayor Charlie Hales has been invited to the White House to talk with the president about energy.
- Washington anti-tax measure qualifies for the November ballot
- Poll: Just 30 percent inclined to re-elect Gov. Inslee
- Hillary Clinton releases tax, health records on busy Friday
- Washington governor seeks plan to limit carbon emissions
- Sen. Wyden objects to anti-terrorism rules for online sites, insists on debate
- Sean Robbins steps down as head of Business Oregon
- Gov. signs bill allowing dispensaries to sell pot to recreational users
- Trump's lawyer apologizes after mistaken claim about rape
- Audit: Many skipping payment of Portland's arts tax
- More top stories...