Story Updated Thu Apr 17 15:38:07 PDT 2014
New Oregon marriage licenses available for same-sex couples
In light of the Oregon attorney general's decision to not defend the state's ban on gay marriage, Oregon is now revising its marriage licenses.
- Oracle says it's not to blame for failed launch of Cover Oregon
- New man in charge of Cover Oregon makes no guarantees, wants to restore public trust
- Poll: Competing Wash. gun measures have solid support
- Your Voice, Your Vote: Who's the most intriguing politician in Oregon?
- Turnaround expert takes on Cover Oregon challenge
- Kitzhaber doesn't expect consensus from GMO panel
- Flashing lights to warn others of police presence is protected speech
- Oregon lawmaker commits to closing a legal loophole on sex offenders
- No decision on future of Cover Oregon but options narrowed to two
- More top stories...