Story Updated Wed Jul 29 23:11:36 PDT 2015
Washington anti-tax measure qualifies for the November ballot
Initiative promoter Tim Eyman's latest attempt to limit the Legislature's ability to raise taxes has qualified for the November ballot.
- Poll: Just 30 percent inclined to re-elect Gov. Inslee
- Washington governor seeks plan to limit carbon emissions
- Sen. Wyden objects to anti-terrorism rules for online sites, insists on debate
- Sean Robbins steps down as head of Business Oregon
- Gov. signs bill allowing dispensaries to sell pot to recreational users
- Trump's lawyer apologizes after mistaken claim about rape
- Audit: Many skipping payment of Portland's arts tax
- Governor orders Oregon agencies to conserve water
- Former President Jimmy Carter greets supporters, press at Powell's Books
- More top stories...