Story Updated Tue Jun 30 10:17:39 PDT 2015
As he launches 2016 bid, Christie embraces underdog role
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has told his most loyal supporters that he's running for president.
- Legislature looks to speed up traffic on highways
- Washington Legislature passes $38.2 billion state budget, avoids shutdown
- Washington Senate passes $16.1 billion transportation package
- 'Your Voice, Your Vote': Demystifying Oregon’s soon-to-be pot business
- Supreme Court extends same-sex marriage to all 50 states
- Oregon governor says gas tax hike for roads is dead
- Rand Paul meets with Cliven Bundy on Nevada campaign stop
- Oregon Senate OKs bill giving aid to students here illegally
- Supreme Court upholds key provision of Obamacare
- More top stories...