Story Updated Fri Dec 06 20:16:20 PST 2013
Legislature's lawyers believe insurance extension violates state law
State Representative Dennis Richardson (R-Central Point) believes Oregon Insurance Commissioner Laura Cali went beyond her legal authority in allowing insurance companies to offer the canceled plans that did not meet the minimum standards set by the Affordable Care Act .
- Oregon gives Intel a Nike-like tax deal
- Budget deal? Big obstacles, New Year's deadline
- Cover Oregon project complicated by state's grand vision
- Mayor: City will lease 'warehouse' site in Old Town for homeless camp
- City council returns funding to anti-sex trafficking programs
- Railroads to offer benefits to same-sex spouses
- Tentative agreement signed in Klamath water wars
- Former Washington Democratic official sentenced
- About 61,000 sign up for private insurance in WA
- More top stories...