Story Updated Mon Mar 02 16:29:49 PST 2015
Oregon House votes to ban sale of e-cigarettes to minors, use in public spaces
The Oregon House overwhelmingly approved a bill Monday barring the sale of electronic cigarettes to minors and prohibiting their use in bars, workplaces and other public spaces where cigarettes are also forbidden.
- 'Your Voice, Your Vote': The Kitzhaber saga continues
- OLCC tackles how to regulate medical, recreational pot
- State AG temporarily suspends investigation into Kitzhaber, Hayes
- Bill dissolving Cover Oregon headed to governor
- Oregon Healthy Teens Survey: 'There are concerning questions'
- GOP contenders push for military action against ISIS
- Congress OKs 1-week bill to keep Homeland Security open
- Oregon Senate votes unanimously to outlaw 'revenge porn'
- Oracle lawsuit: Kitzhaber advisers manipulated Cover Oregon
- More top stories...