Story Updated Wed Sep 02 17:53:17 PDT 2015
Oracle asks Oregon Supreme Court to drop execs from lawsuit
Oracle Corp. is asking the Oregon Supreme Court to exclude five of its employees from a lawsuit filed by the state over the failure of the Cover Oregon health insurance exchange.
- Biden testing political waters in Florida
- Rubio touts end to oil-export ban, bemoans EPA in Oklahoma
- Kentucky clerk's defiance is a test for GOP rivals
- Bush-Trump feud intensifies in GOP primary
- Washington's Hatfield leaves Senate for Department of Commerce
- In Alaska, Obama depicts stark future without climate action
- Trump, other non-Texans may have Cruz defending home turf
- Ben Carson campaign reaping cash as he rises in GOP polls
- Marco Rubio says nation doesn't need US Education Department
- More top stories...