Story Updated Fri Apr 24 18:08:06 PDT 2015
Oregon US Attorney Amanda Marshall resigns from office
Gerri Badden, spokeswoman for the U.S. Attorney's Office, said the top federal prosecutor in Oregon resigned on Friday.
- Inslee calls for special session to start next Wednesday
- Bill would let motorcyclists drive between cars during jams
- Oregon committee OKs more background checks on firearm sales
- Ore. lawmakers hear testimony on gun sale background checks
- Inslee believes auditor's pay can be withheld
- Clinton running as a woman, but in subtle ways
- House Benghazi panel calls Clinton to testify
- OLCC's recreational pot budget projects $18.4 mil. return in 2 years
- Oregon lawmakers advance vaccine bill to budget committee
- More top stories...