Story Updated Fri Jul 25 19:36:50 PDT 2014
Gov. Kitzhaber issues oil train safety review
Gov. John Kitzhaber has released a statewide review of oil train safety that calls for an increase in state rail inspectors, more funding for training, and improved reporting and transparency.
- Class size initiative makes Washington ballot
- Portland's new marijuana task force gets ready for more legal pot
- Boehner lauds doc who saved Wash. lawmaker's baby
- GMO labeling requirement initiative qualifies for Oregon ballot
- Voters could decide how to pay for millions in repairs to Portland parks
- President Obama arrives in Seattle for fundraising visits
- Washington U.S. senators seek emergency wildfire fighting money
- Initiative to legalize marijuana will go on Oregon ballot in November
- Former Gov. Vic Atiyeh remembered as a gracious statesman
- More top stories...