Story Updated Tue Apr 15 18:05:59 PDT 2014
New man in charge of Cover Oregon makes no guarantees, wants to restore public trust
Three days on the job, the new man running Cover Oregon is getting a grasp on what may end up giving him a run for his money. Clyde Hamstreet won't guarantee he can fix all that's gone wrong with the website for the state's health insurance exchange. He knows all he can do is try.
- Poll: Competing Wash. gun measures have solid support
- Your Voice, Your Vote: Who's the most intriguing politician in Oregon?
- Turnaround expert takes on Cover Oregon challenge
- Kitzhaber doesn't expect consensus from GMO panel
- Flashing lights to warn others of police presence is protected speech
- Oregon lawmaker commits to closing a legal loophole on sex offenders
- No decision on future of Cover Oregon but options narrowed to two
- Kathleen Sebelius resigning from top HHS post
- GOP, Dems clash over online domain name oversight
- More top stories...