Story Updated Wed May 22 06:57:55 PDT 2013
Portland rejects fluoride but both sides may meet again
Fluoride advocates admitted defeat Tuesday night after unofficial election results showed Portlanders strongly against adding fluoride to the city’s drinking water. But there were indications new battle lines may be drawn in the future.
- Beaverton school district levy passing
- Inslee signs Facebook job password protection bill
- Timber counties unhappy about stalled federal subsidies
- Fact or fiction? Examining rumors about a statewide fluoride effort
- WA's undercover license pgm now has legislative approval
- Vote clears way for epic Senate showdown on immigration
- Ore. bill expands tasting spots for distilleries
- Oregon House backs Hatfield statue in US Capitol
- Did state employees help pro-fluoride advocates on state time?
- More top stories...