Story Updated Thu Mar 06 19:31:18 PST 2014
Push is on for Oregon Legislature adjournment
The Oregon Legislature pushed Thursday to tie up loose ends as lawmakers prepare to adjourn the five-week legislative session as soon as Friday.
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oregon Senate votes down class-action bill
- Water sharing deal for Klamath Basin clears another hurdle
- Oregon House OKs temporary pot dispensary bans
- Federal government announces Cover Oregon investigation
- Oregon House panel OKs temporary pot dispensary bans
- Washington Senate passes bill to boost jobs for veterans
- Multnomah Co. supports plaintiffs in overturning same-sex marriage ban
- State's first pot license goes to Spokane grower
- More top stories...