Story Updated Thu Dec 18 13:19:58 PST 2014
Wash. Gov. Inslee eyes new capital gains tax, higher cigarette tax
The governor is proposing a new capital gains tax to help address a projected state budget gap of more than $2 billion over the next two-year budget cycle.
- You Paid For It: Tilikum Crossing over the Willamette
- 'Your Voice, Your Vote:' Body cams for Portland Police
- HealthCare.gov deadline Dec. 15, Oregon's insurance signup low
- Oregon Legislature creates legal pot committee
- CIA chief challenges Senate torture report
- Oregon GMO labeling proponents concede defeat
- House approves $1.1T bill financing government
- Councilors push Portland street fee vote to new year
- Audit finds problems with Oregon child welfare software
- More top stories...