Story Updated Tue Aug 19 16:06:24 PDT 2014
Texas Gov. Perry booked on abuse of power charges
Gov. Rick Perry has been booked on two felony counts of abuse of power for carrying out a threat to veto funding to state public corruption prosecutors.
- Megan Irwin to head Oregon early learning division
- Oregon Senate president wants money to earthquake-proof schools
- Oregon campaign for legal pot announces $2.3M in TV ads
- Paul Allen donates $500K to gun initiative to expand background checks
- 'Your Voice, Your Vote:' Is Oregon’s pot legalization measure in the bag?
- Sen. Wyden calls for surveillance policy shift
- GOP establishment on a roll in House primaries
- Texas Gov. Perry says indictment is abuse of power
- Is Portland squandering money on unnecessary street repairs?
- More top stories...