After the fire in Carson WA

Mobile Home FIRE

4:22 a.m. on 4-2-2011 at 1281 Metzger road, Carson WA. A family of seven are rudely awaken to a mobile home fire in there living room. We believe the fire was caused by an electrical heater plugged in or the outlet the heater was plugged into. They are blessed to be alive. As the fire alarm went off the father woke up to heavy smoke all around him, he then woke up the whole family. For about a minute they could not find one of there boys age 3. scared and confused. We are happy to say all seven made it out alive and have been given another mobile home to stay in.

After a post was put up on Face Book asking for donations, phone calls started to flood in. This family has been given blankets, clothes and more. For most of us these things don't seem important to our every day lives. After you loose everything, we as humans can be so amazed to have just a pair of shoes. Both of there sons left with no shoes on there feet and both now have a pair of shoes. Thanks to all of the selfless people in our community who gave what they could and more. If you would like to help this family out contact Raeleen Hall at (541-399-4568) Thank you so much for reading this. ~Neighbor and friend of this family~

This story is inappropriate and should be flagged for moderation. Please choose from one of the following options:

Add a comment

Name:

Comment: 250 Characters Left

KATU.com and its affiliated companies are not responsible for the content of comments posted or for anything arising out of use of the above comments or other interaction among the users. We reserve the right to screen, refuse to post, remove or edit user-generated content at any time and for any or no reason in our absolute and sole discretion without prior notice, although we have no duty to do so or to monitor any Public Forum.