Free teeth cleaning! If you qualify I will pay for:
Your Cleaning and X-rays
Dental hygiene students are looking for board patients!
The difficult part of this process is finding a patient that qualifies for this exam. Myself and several other students are searching for the perfect qualifying patient. Patients who typically qualify are those who have not had a cleaning in 5+ years.
The exam will be held at Oregon Health and Science University in Portland, OR towards the end of June.
If you qualify, we will pay for your cleaning at my school in Vancouver, and x-rays that are needed.
Additional information for qualifying patients:
• Blood Pressure: 160/100 or below
• No heart attack, stroke, or cardiac surgery in the past six months
• Cannot have any cold sores or ulcerated areas on the lips or in the mouth on the day of the exam.
• Must be able to sit for an extended amount of time
• Must be able to have your mouth open for an extended amount of time
We also need mock (practice) board patients. If you qualify for this we will cover the cost of your cleaning at our College. This exam is April 29th or May 1st.
We will need you to come to our College in Vancouver for about 1 hour during the week for a screening to see if you qualify for either board.
We typically screen patients on Friday mornings, but can make other arrangements if you need. There is no charge for screening.
Thank you for your time and feel free to contact us at our email for more info contact Nicole at: