apt on fire

Beaverton apartment fire today.

The Bentler family was cooking lunch and a grease fire started. Leona the mother was cooking and did her best to put the fire out with baking soda and an extinguisher, and called 911. The emergency team showed up and took Leona to the hospital, the husband ( AJ) stayed behind to see if everything was going to be ok. The Bentler family's apt is not habaitable, and did not have renters insurance. We are a friends and neighbors of the familys that took the photos and are submitting the story. WE as a community need to please help the Bentlers in a donation. Please contatct Leona herself 503-473-9765

This story is inappropriate and should be flagged for moderation. Please choose from one of the following options:

Add a comment

Name:

Comment: 250 Characters Left

KATU.com and its affiliated companies are not responsible for the content of comments posted or for anything arising out of use of the above comments or other interaction among the users. We reserve the right to screen, refuse to post, remove or edit user-generated content at any time and for any or no reason in our absolute and sole discretion without prior notice, although we have no duty to do so or to monitor any Public Forum.