Fire at Autumn Chase Apts, Vancouver WA
An early morning fire broke out in building J in the Autumn Chase community Easter morning.
This story is inappropriate and should be flagged for moderation. Please choose from one of the following options:
Dagi says ... on Thursday, Apr 22 at 5:49 PM
This why you don't leave you potatoes in the microwave! Haha.
L says ... on Sunday, Apr 4 at 5:37 PM
Tammy says ... on Sunday, Apr 4 at 5:15 PM
To whom it may concern, please offer Adam Ghamessi a free brow job, it was sort of scary watching him on katu, covering the fire at Autumn Chase Apts in Vancover. He has a great voice but the brows gotta go.
KATU.com and its affiliated companies are not responsible for the content of comments posted or for anything arising out of use of the above comments or other interaction among the users. We reserve the right to screen, refuse to post, remove or edit user-generated content at any time and for any or no reason in our absolute and sole discretion without prior notice, although we have no duty to do so or to monitor any Public Forum.
An email has been sent, and you should receive it within 30 minutes. If you do not receive it, please use our help form to contact us.